Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Posters

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in getting posters ready this year.
Attached is a draft of one for the football.
I will send out one for the hurling and maybe a combined/hurling football next week.

Comments welcome!

David
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for all the feedback.

I am attaching now 4 new posters.
- the football one with facebook and twitter details added
- a hurling one
- a combined football/hurling poster
- a swedish hurling poster (good idea Eoin - I went with Gaelisk Bandy, what do you think?)

I think a swedish football one would be good too, so that is next on the list!
I also should probably get the swedish text proofread by Malin when she comes home... !

David


GaelicFootball2012.pdf
GaelicFootball2012.pdf
GaelicFootballAndHurling2012.pdf
GaeliskBandy2012.pdf
Hurling2012.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment