Thursday, August 2, 2012

European Football Team in All-Ireland 7's

Hello men,
please see below mail inviting players to represent European GAA at St.Jude's Junior All -ireland 7's. As I represented Gothenburg GAA last year, I can honestly say its a cracking weekend. Basically it would be no more than 2 from each club in Europe but its from both championship and shield sides.

The story goes (and I can't see it changing this year) is that flights and accomodation is paid for. You flind the flight yourself, pay for it and the amount is refunded to you before you go. The accomoodation is paid for by Euro GAA and its decent four-star accomodation sharing doube room with other Euro GAA team members.

So, who would be up for it? Let me know if you are interested. As for as I know,  it's All-Ireland weekend as well and I didn't know until I left that you also get an ALL-Ireland ticket thrown in if you stay around for the weekend.

All the best,
Billy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Clubs,
as per recent years the ECB will be entering a European 7's Football team to play in the All-Ireland Junior 7's in St Judes Dublin on Saturday 22nd September.  Any player interested in playing in the team should make contact with myself by Tuesday 31st July as planning is underway for this event.
Can you please communicate to your members who may be interested.  

Yours sincerely
Shay O'Doherty
Football Officer ECB.

No comments:

Post a Comment