Sunday, June 29, 2014

Hurling Tournament April 26th

Hey lads

See below a link to pics taken on Saturday..some nice ones in there!!

Regds

Billy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guys please see link below from Saturday by someone who took photos not our Medic who also will drop me a CD of photos.  See he would like  payment to also support a good cause - some good ones....

Thanks to all of you for supporting our tournament!!! Small numbers but I think because of that all players got plenty of hurling which is nice for the lads that usually would stand on the sideline. 

I really always love the hurling/camogie tournaments - so much more relaxed and better sporting atmosphere than the BIG football rounds...

See you all again soon PG.  I'm off to Eire for a few days after I finish work tomorrow.

Kind regards,
Mary. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi,
 
Yesterday I made some pics from the tournament.
 
The photoshop-photo is with a fictitious name of course.
 
Jeroen Tibbe

No comments:

Post a Comment